- Stock #17069
- ManufacturerSkyline Corporation
- TypePark Model
- Length37' 0"
2019 Skyline 3172 - For Sale in Ft. Myers, FL.
- Air Conditioners1
- A/C Spec2.5 Ton HVAC w/ Humidistat
We offer industry firsts and standards above any others. Standard features like 2x6 wall studs in all but 12' wide homes, 1/2 inch sheet rock interior finish through-out, fully tape and textured wall finish through- out, T&G plywood floors, 102" wall height on most models, Whirlpool appliances, Double Pane Low "E" windows, and much more. Our insulation standards are R-38 Ceilings, R-19 Walls, R-33 Floors. Also, all or cabinets, door and window trims, moldings, blinds are all wood !!
SITE BUILT ATTACH BEAM
6 WINDOW WALK IN BAY – BR
LIVING ROOM CEILING TRAY
BEDROOM CEILING TRAY
STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE PKG
**22’ S/S ref er w/ dispenser, Glass top range, 18” Dishwasher, Microwave/Hood
O.H.C. W/ SHELF & NIGHT STANDS
RAINFALL SHOWER HEAD
PLUMB/VENT FOR WASHER/DRYER
100 AMP ELECTRIC SERVICE
1 ½” ELEC. CONDUIT DROP
(2) LED LIGHT I.P.O. CHANDELIER
(2) CEILING FANS
FULL KITCHEN BACKSPLASH
LINO FLOOR T/O
CLASSIC TRIM ON LR MIRROR
COLORS & DÉCOR:
LAP SIDING – PEARL
SHINGLES – WHITE
TRIM – WHITE
SHUTTERS – WHITE
INTERIOR WALL PAINT – BARRISTER WHITE
COUTERTOPS – WINTER CARNIVAL
FLOORING – LX 252
KITCHEN APPLIANCES – STAINLESS STEEL
CABINETRY – EXPRESSO
CERAMIC SHOWER– RAFFIA / MORN. SUN
KITCHEN BACK SPLASH – KINETIC KHAKI
Park Model City offers you with this purchase:
- Top quality in construction and installation
- We help with set up needs, contractors, and permitting
- Many years of experience in this industry
- Service before, during and after your purchase
- · A pleasant and informative buying experience. We believe in communication with clients all the way through
- Affordable costs of living
- We can help you with your RV to trade, sell, cosign
So we can better help you with your home, pricing and all questions, let's start with some basic information that will help us get you the correct answers.
1. What is the park/address where the home will be placed?
2. Is the land/ lot clear or is there anything to remove?
3. How soon would you like to have your home installed?
4. What are some features and options that interest you the most?For more information please call or email. We will be happy to help answer all your questions and discuss all features and options available to you in detail. We do recommend setting an appointment first before visiting. There is a lot of information for you and we want to ensure you have the time to speak with someone to help you gain all the information you are looking for.
We are ready to help and look forward to hearing back from you!
- Electric Heat
- Stainless Appliances
- Water Heater
- Air Conditioning
- Screen Door
- Thermal Pane Windows
- Ceiling Fan
- Island Kitchen
6061 Hamilton Drive
Ft. Myers, Florida 33905